I love the combination of vanilla, dates, and almond butter; it makes for a great post-workout shake or breakfast on-the-go. It's also a delicious naturally-sweetened alternative to reaching for ice cream!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 pitted Medjol dates
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For added protein, add 1 scoop vanilla (Vega, or other vegan brand) protein powder.
- In a high speed blender, combine all ingredients & blend until smooth. Enjoy 🙂